Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Twin Day

L and Noah



Today was Twin Day (dress like your friend) at Ls school and she had chosen her new buddy Noah (5th grade) as her twin.
Noah is an awesome kid and had helped her last week build a robot suit while I was working so much at school.

All of the Curtner PTA kids had built Robots and as you can see they were all boys ... except for one, my L na-course.


Noah and his awesome Robot construction :)


Nico and his super-cool Robot/Transformer suit.


The boys were great with L and she LOVED hanging with the big boys!

We bought L and Noah matching shirts (Shaun White since Noah likes him) and I got her so called "skater-pants" to complete the look.

SHE LOVES IT and has instructed me to "Go back to target and buy ALL of them!".
"They are SO cool Mama!"
And then she said "I am the only one in class who had a twin in 5th grade and the only girl that had a boy twin. I think I am full to the top Tom Boy now. TO THE TOP!"

... you go girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment