This is OSCAR!
He lives with us!
He comes and goes as he pleases.
He LOVES Zoe.
He teases Zoe.
Zoe loves him.
Zoe plays with him.
And Oscar and his CONSTANT screaming for his Zoe are driving us NUTS!!!
Yesterday I was in the living room with the Ls, all snuggled up, hiding from the cold rain outside, watching "Tangled" for the 100t time and Oscar was outside, on the veranda swing, on the top canapé, looking through the window .... watching "Tangled" with us.
I kid you NOT!!!
He watches us eat through the kitchen window, he hangs out on the play structure and watches me blogging and he is ... everywhere ... at all times ...
OMG, we have a STOCKER bird!!!
I feel like I am in a Hitchcock movie!
I am almost to the point where the constant, uninterrupted, never ending calling for the "Love of his Life" is making ME scream!!!
OH YES, he is a pretty one.
and a fast one ...
Here comes the bride, sneaking under the swing for cover from the rain.
And so the flirting starts ...
Oscar on top.
Oscar on the bottom.
Oscar on the teeter-totter.
And back down.
On the ground!!!
Just steps away from his bride with the big heart and the HUGE claws!!!
"Lady in Waiting"
Here comes his competition.
The DORK!
"Whats going on out here Zoe, my Love?"
"WHO is that?"
"What does he want from US?"
"Honey?"
Oscar on the swing frame and Dork right next to Zoe.
This is a true Love TRIANGLE!!!
And he calls, calls, sings, screams, sings again and then SCREAMS some more!!!
Oh you pretty, little thing.
You are so cute and sweet and in love
and you absolutely, positively ...
drive me C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
SHUT UP bird!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment